Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

International Beer Blogger

The reason I have included a link over on the right for the Beer and Now UK is because I am writing for them!  This is super exciting for me mostly because of the way it happened. I was just minding my own business when I got an email from Andy in Manchester saying they just started a website called Beer and Now and whilst Googling their name they came across this site. He loved what I was writing about and asked me to do some blogging for them. It took a while to get things rolling, but now you can check out my posts there.

Laura hails from the source of some of our favourite beers, the good old US of A so she is perfectly positioned to keep us up to date with all of the latest and greatest beer related developments across the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment