Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh the places you'll go...with beer!

Quitting my job and moving to Asheville to pursue writing full time has proven to be most advantageous. Among my favorite new projects is writing for the Asheville Beer City Guide.  Seriously, check it out!

I began my exploration of all that Beer Week has to offer by starting the day at Mellow Mushroom. At 11am Tuesday they offered specials on Southern Tier; all two styles available. I enjoyed a 2XIPA, but that wasn’t the most exciting part of the experience. Talking to a colorful gentleman visiting from Atlanta about jail and leather bondage gear was way more fun. There is no limit to the things you might discuss with strangers in Asheville.

There are several more projects that I am very excited about and I can't wait to share them with you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura,
    Nice blog and a fun job you have. I work in the Ashville/HVL area on projects and absolutely love all the beer there is to sample in Asheville. I've been to many of the local bars and pubs and try to go when I visit the area.

    ReplyDelete