Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to Beer and Now

It is 2011 and time to start a whole new adventure. Welcome to Beer and Now, by new blog about beer. 

My enjoyment of beer started only a few years ago.  I never use to like it.  As recent as a decade ago I was known for referring to beer as "Yucky."  However, I blame the city of Asheville North Carolina, the bar The Thirsty Monk and one taste of St. Bernardus Abt 12.  Once I realized that beer was capable of that level of complexity I wanted to know more. 

I now enjoy exploring new beer styles, going to beer festivals and understanding the art of brewing.  This also means I am about to embark on a new hobby:  Home Brewing!  This blog will be a place to record all of these endeavors.   

So please, join my on my adventures and maybe we'll all learn a little something about beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment